In Print is proud to present a workshop!
Linda Kleczkowski, creator of the original In Print website and many others, will be teaching a workshop on creating a writer’s website with WordPress. In this three-hour class she will cover:
- How to open up a free WordPress account.
- How to choose a template (there are over 160 free ones).
- How to customize your website layout.
- What’s the difference between pages and posts.
- How to upload images.
- How to add pages and sub-pages.
- How to add a blog to your website.
- How to register a domain.
This is a hands-on workshop. You will actually be building your own website during the class, so bring your laptop. Please decide on a name for your website prior to the session (and a backup in case your first choice has been taken already).
This workshop is Saturday, April 26, 2014, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Cherry Valley District Library in the medium conference room. Cost is $30 for In Print members, $35 for non-members. Registration is REQUIRED. You MUST register by April 22. Register early, space is limited.
To register for this class, please fill out the workshop form and submit it along with your check to:
c/o WordPress Workshop
PO Box 2146
Loves Park, Illinois 61130