* Any medium is acceptable but it must be on the 16×20 canvas provided by In Print.
* Stories are open to interpretation, but please nothing of a graphic nature.
* Finish the sides of the canvas.
* The title of the artwork will be the same as that of the selected written piece.
* Some portion of the words of the story must be included in the artwork as well as the author’s name. Please sign your work.
* If your canvas will contain dimensional art, we ask that you add the hardware before you begin work. D-links with wire work well with our hanging system.
* Artwork must be dropped off by July 11 to be included in the book.
* For your convenience, completed art may be brought to the In Print meetings on June 13 or July 11, 1-3 pm, at the East State Branch of the Rockford Public Library.
* Artwork dropped off after July 11 can still be in the gallery exhibition, but will not be in the book.
If you have any questions or need to make arrangements for drop-off, contact Mary Lamphere at WordofArt@inprintwriters.com
*SAVE THE DATE!*
A WORD of ART 2 Reception, in Cooperation with the Center for the Arts and Spirituality and Art@Emmanuel, will be held Friday, Sept. 4, 2015 from 5-8 pm with the program running 6-7:30. It will again be at Emmanuel Lutheran Church, 920 Third Avenue • Rockford, Illinois 61104.
Word and Art will be displayed, authors will read their work and artists will talk about their inspiration.
Books will be for sale.
This event is free and open to the public.